HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello! Konichiwa

Go down 

PostSubject: Hello! Konichiwa    Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 am

Hi all! My name is Felicia. I've fallen in love with MatsuJun and started shipping them ever since I first saw their chemistry in Hana Yori Dango. I'm sort of a new shipper although i've known about them about 2 years ago. Ever since i heard that there is a rumor that they might be getting married before end of this year, that totally sparked my interest to know what have been happening between them after the finale of HYD which brought me here.

Found out bout LSS through an admin of MatsuJun fb page and i'm so glad that i found this forum! can't wait to read all the post/sightings/similarities about this couple and crossing my fingers adn toes about the news of them getting married

Aside from this, i have an interest in Korean dramas and anything korean related and even have a blog bout it. if you want to see more bout what i posts, visit my blog at feweekoreanstuff.tumblr.com

Once again, i'm so glad to be here and hoping to meet and know more MatsuJun shippers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Konichiwa    Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Hi Felicia

Can I just say that I really really am in love with your IMAGE

Anyways haha welcome to LSS. Enjoy your stay and have fun. See you around the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Konichiwa    Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Konichiwa    

Back to top Go down
Hello! Konichiwa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: