HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello everyone :)

Go down 

PostSubject: Hello everyone :)   Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:06 am

hello, i am newbie here :D My name is huda chan.. i am from malaysia.. the reason why i love maotsujun?? there are too many reasons we will fall for them right? for me, their love is just so obvious to be hidden.. i know i don`t know what actually is in their heart, but i love their interaction.. without they say anything. we are all flooded with their love.. their chemistry on and off screen really catch my heart.. i don`t see any other co-stars have that much attention towards each other just like they do.. i really have to many reasons to ship them but to put it simply, they are just so cute for words.. they both makes a good couple.. no, it`s actually great couple :D when i found this forum months ago while searching for maoxjun rumours, i really love it.. other than these two lovebirds i actually love arashi.. no other pairing i really love except for this two, but i really like arashi :D

not to mention how much i love interaction between this two birds whem i saw them in any interviews especially in arashi programs.. their eyes locked at each other, how they teased each other, and also the always cold matsujun can always be so playful around her.. i smile, happy and cry for them for a lot of reasons.. i seriously want them to settled down already if possible :D and i know belong to this community will bring me to the world i will really love :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:03 am

Welcome violet

Well you have come to the right place.

Enjoy your stay have fun and see you around the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:29 am

Welcome violet-chan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:04 am

I'm newbie also in this forum, lets get along together shipping on our Maojun..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   

Back to top Go down
Hello everyone :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: