HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello Everyone :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hello Everyone :)   Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:31 am

Hi Everyone:)
I am Ellen Evangelista from Philippines.
I am a Hanadan Fan since 2002, where I first read the Manga and instantly hook on Hanadan drama when it was shown on our local channel.
I Love Maotsujun because their charms are really great that you would instantly want them to marry each other <3. Their onscreen charms are very evident aswell, that you would instantly believe on Tsukushi & Tsukasa's never ending love
I love watching Asian drama's, be it on Thai, Korean, Japanese or Taiwanese :) Currently I am hook in KPop and keep loving Shinhwa, Wondergirls and Bigbang. I also enjoy watching Running Man :P (Try it, its really good ) and from that variety Show, I do love Monday Couple ^^.
I love writing, and wrote two fanfic on ebisu-midnight :)
I also have my own blogsite, which I started early this year and hopefully I will forget my laziness and continue posting:study:
I first found this forum late 2008 or 09, I really forgot T__T but that time, I was still a university student and find this forum my second heaven :P But I got busy since I am a graduating student and my thesis really kills me So I give up fangirling for sometime.

I hope I can be friends with nice people from LSS :)
Back to top Go down
dinay

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :)   Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:39 am

Welcome shidchil.
Hope you will enjoy your stay here, and will share with us some Maotsujun's fanfics.

WELCOME
Back to top Go down
crsma2

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :)   Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi shidichil nee Ellen.

I agree with dinay that you would share you fanfic here also. So have fun enjoy your stay and hopefully we see you more around the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :)   

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: