HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hi everyone    Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:20 am

Hi, I'm connie. I'm from hong kong but I lived in California. I don't remember if I joined this before.

I been a fan of Matsumoto Jun for 7 yrs. It started with Hana Yori Dango but even though I'm not obsessed with him anymore - I still love this guy. He makes me laugh, smile, cry, sad at the same time when I watched his old dramas, events, interviews again. I freaking missed this guy cause I saw him (as domyouji) in person so it makes it harder.

I watched lot of Japanese dramas that's pretty much it. I also watched HK tvb dramas.

Nice to meet everyone.

Last edited by minilight1020 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crsma2

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone    Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Connie

Welcome to LSS. seriously you saw him wow way to go girl so what was he like and does he look like all the pictures. Anyway have fun enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone    Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Yes I saw him film hana yori dango final in las vegas in 2008. I haven't seen him in concerts but I seen him as domyouji - to me it's more special then seeing him in concert because he'll never be in domyouji style anymore after the movie.

He was so freaking gorgeous I swear. My friend who watched hana yori dango didn't like domyouji, she liked Rui but after seeing Jun in person - she thought he was cute in person. so you can imagine how gorgeous he's in person.

I actually have pictures - videos of the filming - I was busy looking at him while my friend helped me take pictures. I'm not sure bout the other fangirls but he was very friendly to this girl I met there and me. I kept more like stalking him everywhere he went. lol!

I have a question, how can I see the other threads in this forum. It said I have to have 20 post does that mean, I have to reply to 20 post in the introduction forum in order to gain access to the other threads?
Back to top Go down
crsma2

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone    Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:36 pm

wow you are so lucky. I don't really like like him but I don't know why I do. I don't want to know that he is with someone else call me crazy delusional but thats how I feel and if he is with someone other than Inoue Mao guess I won't be that obsessed haha (crazy much). Hana Yori Dango made me a huge fan cause of Makino Tsukushi aka Inoue Mao. I adore that girl and I just think that she is someone totally different in this day and age and shes Japanese which makes it different like for me. I mean I don't even fangirl over American actresses oh I do but not like Inoue Mao. Geez gosh sorry long post here. For you to gain access to other threads. Read whatever is open to you comment on anything that you would want to comment on. If you use your time and comments on the Introduction thread it won't gain you access. But good luck and hope to see you around the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone    Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:42 pm

I'm more of a Matsumoto Jun fan then Mao Inoue fan. haha but I still like Inoue-san. I even saw her there cause it was the filming. She was really pretty in person and I also gave her a tangerine in the women's restroom.

She was coming out from their private party - and i called her name - she turned around - I handed her the tangerine - she just smiled at me - bow and said arigato.

I have another question, I can't see any other threads though - so does that mean if I post in the introduction thread, it doesn't count as post?
Back to top Go down
crsma2

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone    Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:06 pm

are you like totally serious you actually met her in person you are definitely so lucky. Oh gosh I so want to ask you loads of q's but I think thats a little overboard haha. So her pictures don't do justice right shes beautiful in real life .

Well as for the other threads not open to you gomen but as far as I know you cannot use the Introduction thread only to gain the 20 posts so I guess thats a yes but I don't really know how it works since everything has changed. Still you commenting back and forth with me counts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone    Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Well, I don't have a picture of myself giving her a tangerine but I do have pictures from the filming and videos of the filming.

Right now, I'm going to sleep, I haven't upload the video with Jun, Mao yet so I will do later at night today but since if I can show u a video of Jun-kun at the filming, then you get the hint that I see her cause Mao chan is also there at the filming. I have pictures, I have to upload it on a different server. Don't worried I have more videos it just hasn't upload it yet. Some are even better. haha.

She's actually smaller in real life - but hella pretty though. I can't describe how Japanese idols look in real life but they're freaking gorgeous. It's nothing like what you see on media.

aww man, I can't post external links - or else u can see a video.

OMG! okay, the video I was going to show u was he was going to wave at me my god - until the lady walked faster then him and blocked him and he dropped his hand down. I was quite upset. He was going to wave.

In the video, before that - amazing thing happen. He looked at me from up far while I was standing in the center. For minute, I thought I was living in a cloud like nothing exist but his eyes and mine looking at each other. This was me:

I guessed I can pm the moderators and ask how it works.
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone    Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:08 pm

No commenting on other people's presentation, but just wait until access is granted by the admin after you've presented yourself. (since there's only one person who does this, it can sometimes take a while. XD)

So now you have access to the other categories of the forum. ;) Welcome and have fun posting & reading. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone    Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:05 am

Sorry about that, thank you Trice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone    

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Introductions-