HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

i begin back again ..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: i begin back again ..    Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:44 am

konnichiwa minna..

hi.. zestbubble here..
i was actually a registered user before but alas due to my own mistake and own distracted self, i have long since updated ..thus am now beginning at step one again

initially i won't deny , was slightly bummed out to have to restart again almost to the point of perhaps leaving to the forum altogether
But alas in being *resetted* , i have now realized the benefit of going through a rediscovery of this fav couple of ours ( due to lack of new updates, had went through old videos, watched hanadan again, reread fanfiction - rediscovered my own fic before, ekk!! etc, etc) and am reminded of why i had been in such support of maotsujun in the first place ..

so firstly , i would like i would like to apologize to the everyone here for not being a good participant before but secondly to the admin, i would like to thank you for pushing the reset button on me.. rediscovering this fandom for me was a like falling in love again .. so arigato gaozaimas!

Back to top Go down
crsma2

PostSubject: Re: i begin back again ..    Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:06 am

Hi zestbubble welcome back to the LSS forum. I always like to see the old ones come back again after awhile and you seeing newbies here spazzing over our favorite OTP. But its good right and you never forget why we ever ship these two together. Ok that's a long welcome haha but its good to see you return. Now by any chance would you hint your old name since you wrote a fanfic here just curious cause I've been through them all.
Back to top Go down
jankat

PostSubject: Re: i begin back again ..    Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:53 am

welcome back..
have a nice time here

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i begin back again ..    Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Welcome back zestbubble !!

I'm a real new comer here, yoroshiku onegaishimasu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i begin back again ..