HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:49 am

Hello!

My nick is hopeful_colour, an about_20_girl from Vietnam. I'm quite a japanaddict and of course japanese films. The reason I am here is that I'm a fan of Hana youri dango and tsukasaXtsukushi couple. I do not really support maotsujun because I usually separate the actors/actresses with their lives and characters. And, I don't want to find out much about their personal lives, either. Just a way to show my respect to the characters I like as well as actors/actresses.

It was just a random search on Google about the newest movies of Mao brought me to Love So Sweet. I'd found fun while reading information and comments of everyone about this couple. Gradually, those evidences convinced me more and more. I start liking that couple (in real life). I've kept myself a silent reader and also, more than one month without coming here because of my schoolwork when summer came to the end. Obviously, my account has been removed.

I hope I'm welcome here again. Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
crsma2

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:14 am

hopeful_colur

Welcome to LSS whether you ship maotsujun or as individuals it makes no difference cause we all here at LSS ship them no matter if they aren't together or what. Gosh we call ourselves the delusional bunch haha, so just enjoy your stay and have fun. Hopefully you won't get deleted and see you around the forum.
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:27 am

Well now you're more convinced about em, hope you'll stick around. Have fun! :)
*Tinhatters' seal-o'-approval*
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:15 am

@Crsma2 + Trice: thank you for your welcome

I've completed LSS Maotsujun till part 8 and part 15, 16. Reading those things is quite fun and helps myself relax a lot. It also brings back my old feelings when falling in love and going around wandering if that boy has any feelings to me
But i'm too lazy to seek out for information. It seems that I won't do much help to everyone

One more time, thank everybody so much

Back to top Go down
dinay

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:41 am

welcome hopeful_colour, hope you will enjoy your stay here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum